From: Alexis Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 1:38 PM
Subject: Fall Internship Opportunity

Hello all,

I wanted to reach out and let you all know we are actively recruiting Fall interns for the Career Development Team.

Please let current students know about this opportunity and feel free to pass my contact information along if anyone has any questions about the internship.

Below is the link to apply and internship description:

https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/29328?c=rescue

Alexis Powers (she/her/they) | Workforce Development Associate

International Rescue Committee (IRC) in Atlanta

2305 Parklake Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30345
 +1(404)-292-7731

ImageImageImage