Hello CSc Undergrads,

Please see the job opportunity below for GenCyber High School Camp, during the week of July 25th - 29th:

We are looking for CS students to work as teaching assistants for our GenCyber High School Camp during the week of July 25th29th. Students need to be available from 8:00am - 5:00pm each of the five days of camp. We will also have a orientation session one day in the preceding week, exact day and time to be determined.

Preference will be given to students that have taken a cybersecurity course, but this is not a requirement. Pay will be up to $25/hour. Also, students must either be a US citizen or permanent resident.

If interested, please reach out to Dr. Takabi and/or Dr. Bourgeois at [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

-----

Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D.

Pronouns: she, her, hers
Associate Professor