Hello CSc students,

Want to be a peer career counselor and be paid? Please see the job description below and email your resume and inquiry to Ms. Durant at [log in to unmask]

University Career Services has several student positions for the fall 2022. These positions are CRC Peer Advisors and they will assist student drop-ins with their resume and cover letter reviews, as well as general career service questions. They will also assist with some of our event planning. The hours will range from 15-20 per week and the applicants need to be eligible for Federal Work Study. The position is posted on Handshake, job #3902492. They can complete the application, submit their school schedule, certificate of financial aid eligibility, and resume and I'll reach out to them for an interview.

Lorie Durant, MS, CCC, CCSP, aPHR

Associate Director, Career Development

University Career Services‚Äč

Georgia State University‚Äč

25 Park Place, Suite 111, Lobby Level

To make an appointment with University Career Services staff:

https://gsu.joinhandshake.com/stu/appointments

Lorie Durant's Virtual Office:

GSU Career Services Website:

Your next career opportunity starts with a Handshake. Log in today at gsu.joinhandshake.com.