Hi students and colleagues,

Kennesaw State’s Department of Anthropology is trying to fill a bunch of instructor slots for this fall. It sounds like they prefer candidates with the MA but will consider 2nd year graduate students. Faculty, please pass on to alumni you think may be interested. Students, you are eligible if you have completed at least 2 full semesters (18 hours) in our program. See details below.

Cheers, jp

Jennifer Patico (she/her)

Professor and Chair

Department of Anthropology