Hello CSc undergrads,
Please see the scholarship opportunity below:
The BDPA Atlanta Chapter is offering a scholarship to Undergraduate Black students and students of Color.
We're extending the application period a week for more students to apply.
For GSU students we are flexible around the "official active BDPA membership requirement".
Would someone in the department be able to forward on?
- BDPA Atlanta Students* or
- students of Atlanta chapter Adult Professional members
- 11th or 12th grade high school students or
- Currently attending college/university
* Students that participate in our program will be eligible no matter the location
Here is a link to our latest newsletter for more details on what's happening around the BDPA ATL chapter this month. There is an upcoming panel with State Farm leadership. If any students are interested in applying to State Farm, they have an opportunity to connect and ask questions next Wednesday the 18th.