Dear all,

See below for a potential graduate assistant position:

Steven P. Black

(One of the great things about email is that it is asynchronous mediated communication. Therefore, please do not expect an immediate response)

Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies/ Department of Anthropology / Georgia State University

National Geographic Explorer (2021-2022)

Treasurer / Society for Medical Anthropology / American Anthropological Association

Senior Editor / Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Anthropology

The Global Health Discourse Project / GSU Anthropology / Book: Speech and Song at the Margins of Global Health

*Graduate student forms can be found HERE*