Please share with the Georgia State Downtown Campus Students in your Department!!!!

Each year we assemble to determine the best technology innovation projects to spend your student technology fees on. You have an opportunity to participate in this process!

 The voting session is planned to begin at 10:00am, Friday, February 25th, and should be completed by 4pm. We respect that your time is valuable and recognize that you may not be available for this entire time.

Therefore, we’ve divided the day into 2-hour shifts:

10:00am – 12:00pm

12:00pm – 2:00pm

2:00pm – 4:00pm

If you can let us know by Monday, February 22, what times you can participate, we’d appreciate it. Voting will take place online via WebEx (an invitation will be sent out).

Click Below to Register

Maya Wilson, MS, MA 2022

Graduate Teaching Assistant, Project Manager

Digital Learners to Leaders

Learning Community Development

Center For Excellence in Teaching, Learning, & Online Education (CETLOE)

Georgia State University

We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated- Maya Angelou