Programming Club @ GSU will be having its first Competitive Programming event of the semester this Friday (1/28/22) @ 5:00PM over the club discord. Bring a team of three to solve some coding problems and rack up points!

Not a part of the Programming Club @ GSU yet?

Join us in a community that encourages you to:

-Learn and apply skills to projects taught by members.
-Connect with industry professionals and discuss topics of interest through Discord.
-Form study groups for classes, prepare for interviews, and compete in programming competitions.
-Participate in fun social events and meet new people!

Please follow our socials (Instagram and Discord) and check our website for updated information regarding our club:

Discord: https://discord.gg/pxJAqXX
Website: https://gsuprogclub.github.io/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gsuprogclub/