See attachment below!

From: K. N. King <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 9:53 PM
To: Ashlie Taylor Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ACM meeting on Friday, January 28

The GSU chapter of the ACM presents

Getting Started in a Software Engineering Career

Jaswanth Sai Pyneni
Software Engineer
Bloomberg LP

Interested in a software engineering career? Here’s your chance to meet a recent computer science graduate who now works for Bloomberg in New York City. Jas Pyneni will discuss his background and career preparation before taking questions from attendees.

Form to submit questions in advance:
https://forms.gle/cM7Gz1TWQPVxuDYq8

About the Speaker: Jas Pyneni graduated from Georgia Tech in 2021 with B.S. and M.S. degrees in computer science, with a focus on studying applications of machine learning. He is currently a software engineer at Bloomberg, working on machine learning engineering projects.

Win a valuable door prize!
An Amazon Echo Dot will be given away.

Friday, January 28, 2022
1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.

Microsoft Teams link: https://tinyurl.com/Pyneni

NOTE: You will need to provide your GSU CampusID and password in order to use Teams.

Everyone welcome!

For more information about the GSU ACM chapter, please visit our website: acm.cs.gsu.edu.

The chapter welcomes Chetan Anjana as a new member. We also thank Ikenna Okonkwo for renewing his membership.

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.