Dear students (and faculty),

See attached information about the next meeting of the Southern Anthropological Society, tentatively to be held in person in Raleigh in April. This is a good, approachable venue for students to present their research! Note, also, that there is a student paper competition that closes on February 22. See attached for details.

Faculty, the organization is also seeking people for several service roles.

j.p.

Jennifer Patico

Professor and Chair of Anthropology

She/her