Hello CSc majors,

Please see the LinkedIn workshop announcement below: (attachments included)

Please help us get the word out, LinkedIn will be hosting the final CodeShop Technical Prep workshop of this Winter next Tuesday, January 19th at 2pm PT/ 5pm ET. Feel free to share and encourage your student network to RSVP on this link by 1/17. I’ve attached a resume example for your student network if anyone needs a template as well as LinkedIn checklist for college students.

Link: https://linkedincodeshop4.splashthat.com/

Workshop Description:

LinkedIn’s Emerging Talent Recruiting team would like to invite you to our upcoming CodeShop event! CodeShop is a technical interview prep workshop lead by LinkedIn Engineers to help you think about:

·         How you tackle and walk through an algorithm problem

·         How you consider engineering trade-offs (memory vs time)

·         How you use your voice during a technical interview, talk through your solutions and ask your interviewer questions

Mr. Jamie Hayes | Academic Program Coordinator | GSU Computer Science

[log in to unmask] | https://csds.gsu.edu/