Dear all,

Attached and below are guidelines for our annual Outstanding Graduate Research Paper in Anthropology prize. All students currently in the M.A. program and students who graduated in 2021 are eligible. The prize is $250, and the deadline is MARCH 1. I hope to see many excellent submissions!

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNUAL OGRPA AWARD - 2022

OUTSTANDING

GRADUATE RESEARCH PAPER

IN ANTHROPOLOGY

$250.00 Prize

Award: This award recognizes a graduate student who has produced an outstanding paper on any topic in anthropology. The awardee receives $250 and a framed certificate which will be presented at an awards ceremony in April.

Eligibility: All anthropology students currently in the M.A. degree program AND students who graduated in 2021.

Submission guidelines: Students are invited to submit their best research paper (max length: 20 pages, double-spaced and with a 12-point font). The submissions will be judged on originality, contribution to the discipline, writing style, and appropriate use of citations. Only one submission per student is allowed.

Deadline:  Monday, March 1.  Send a PDF copy of your paper to Dr. Black ([log in to unmask]).