Hi all,

Please see below and attached for information about some internships available for spring. I do not think these are funded. However, if you apply and are selected, we can arrange for you to receive Internship course credits that will count toward your MA degree.

Take care,

Dr. Black

From: Alexis Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 2:48 PM
To: Cassandra White <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>, Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Shannon McGuffey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Potential Internships

Hello all,

I wanted to let the department know that we have more internships available with our Early Employment team. I have ccd Shannon McGuffrey who is doing intern interviews at the moment. If there are any students looking for Spring Internships please send them our way. I am always happy to add more GSU Anthropology people to the mix.

I hope everyone’s semester is ending well!

Alexis Powers