From: Anastasia Hernandez, Hispanic Access Foundation <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 12:34 PM
To: Jennifer J Patico
Subject: Paid Fellowships with the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Civilian Climate Corps (CCC) & CARES Act Program & U.S. Forest Service Resource Assistants Program for Latinx Youth!

Dear Jennifer,

Hispanic Access Foundationís MANO Project is offering enriching internship experiences nationwide for Latinx college students and upcoming professionals who are passionate about the outdoors, geography, community engagement, public lands, cultural resources and natural resources. We'd like to ask for your help in sharing these opportunities with talented Latinx students and recent grads who may be interested in getting work experience with a federal land management agency.

U.S. Forest Service - Resource Assistant Program Applications due: November 17, 2021 & November 26, 2021

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service - Cares Act Program Applications due: November 12, 2021

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service - Civilian Climate Corp Program Applications due: November 1, 2021

Position descriptions and applications can be found and submitted through our website: My Access to a Network of Opportunities (MANO) Project.

Interested candidates may contact us by email with any questions regarding internships. We appreciate your support in sharing these opportunities with students and your network.

Thank you!

--
Anastasia E. Hernandez (she/ella)
Program Associate

hispanicaccess.org

Want to meet with me? Book me at: anastasiahernandez.youcanbook.me
beacon

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.