The Social Action Alliance (SAA) at Georgia State aims to inspire and prepare the next generation of collaborators to identify wicked social problems, work across sectors and disciplines, and impact the world with innovative solutions.

In understanding your student needs, the SAA also offers summer internships, an annual off-site retreat, and scholarships of up to $500.

Our deadline is fast approaching and many students have sent insightful questions about our program and our application. Do you have any?

Register here for our information session on Friday, October 29th, at 6:00 p.m. We will provide an overview of the Social Action Alliance, share program updates, and address additional inquiries.

​Ashlie Swanson | she/her
Student Assistant