From: Muehlenbein, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 3:33 PM
To: Muehlenbein, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Baylor PhD Program in the Anthropology of Health

Dear Colleagues,

Baylor University is offering a new PhD program in the Anthropology of Health (broadly conceived).  It is a unique program, with cross-disciplinary training in biomedical, medical, and applied anthropology to prepare graduates for jobs in academia, research, business and industry, government, and other vocations.  Training is focused on a combination of quantitative and qualitative methods, with an emphasis on health, statistics, communication and management.

Students are guaranteed five years of full funding (tuition, stipend, and health insurance) in addition to travel and research support.  More information can be found here.

I kindly invite you to share this message and attached advertisements with potential applicants from your program.  The application deadline is January 5, 2022, and we will host a virtual visit next February.

Thank you for your time.

Michael

Michael Muehlenbein, PhD, MsPH (dual), MPhil

Professor, Chair, and Graduate Program Director

Department of Anthropology

Baylor University

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.