Dear graduate students,

It appears that COVID-19 cases have been going down in recent weeks, and mask-wearing practices have been very good in our department. With this in mind, we’d like to try reopening the graduate lounge. Hopefully, we can all be aware of appropriate protocols and be mindful of one another and thus have this space to work in for the rest of the semester and beyond! We will:

  *   Keep both doors open to increase airflow, and place an air purifier in the space (purifier is ordered but has not yet arrived)
  *   Wear masks
  *   Observe social distance
  *   Not eat in the space

Take care,