The Computer Science Department at California State University, Fullerton, is hiring tenure-track faculty. CSU Fullerton is the largest university in the California State University system, with a total enrollment of over 40,000. The CS department has nearly 2,000 students in our BS and MS programs. We are looking for applicants who are passionate about teaching, will set up a research program, and will be committed to service to the university and community. CSU Fullerton is a Minority Serving Institution, and we particularly encourage those from underrepresented groups to apply.

This page has more information:

https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/fl/en-us/job/504584/assistant-professor-of-computer-science

Applicants can contact the department chair, at [log in to unmask]., with any questions.

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.