Dear Dr. Mikler,

My name is Matthew Whitehead and I am a Co-Chair in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Colorado College, a small liberal arts college in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This fall our department is conducting a search for a tenure-track Assistant Professor in Computer Science. If you know of any graduating CS Ph.D. students in your department who are looking for a job in academia and who might be interested in a teaching-focused liberal arts college, then please consider sharing this job application link with them:

    https://employment.coloradocollege.edu/postings/5424

Thank you for your time,

~Matthew Whitehead

Matthew Whitehead

Co-Chair of Mathematics and Computer Science

Associate Professor

Tutt Science Center, 206D

719-389-6536

COLORADO COLLEGE

14 E. Cache La Poudre St.

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.