From: Exploring_childhood_studies <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Daniel Cook
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; undefined <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Exploring_childhood_studies] Call for Applications for Graduate Study: Department of Childhood Studies, Rutgers University--Camden, USA; funding avialable.

Please circulate.

Applications are now being accepted for Ph.D. and MA programs. Ph.D. application deadline: January 15, 2022 for Fall 2022 term. Up to 5 years’ funding available, on a competitive basis, in Graduate Assistantships for PhD students.  Please visit the Graduate Admissions website for more information.

In addition to Graduate Assistantships, significant ongoing support of graduate student research and travel is also available. Please see Financial Aid for the different funding opportunities offered.

Department faculty represent diverse areas of scholarship—including psychology, literature, sociology, history, geography, education, media studies, and critical race and post-colonial studies—who, through research, public engagement and teaching, contribute to the expansion of the dynamic field of childhood studies. A number of faculty and graduates of the program have recently published books.

Our graduates have gone on to pursue careers in higher education, counseling, publishing and other areas, nationally and internationally.  See “Where Are They Now?” and Graduate Student News for updates on graduates.

Please contact Dr. Lauren Silver ([log in to unmask]), Director of Graduate Studies, with any questions.

_______________________________

Daniel Cook, Distinguished Professor

Chair

Department of Childhood Studies
Rutgers University
329 Cooper Street
Camden, NJ 08102 USA
+ 1 856 225 2816
email: [log in to unmask]

ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7479-1712

https://childhood.camden.rutgers.edu/faculty/daniel-cook/

“I’d like to devote my remaining years to abstract science.”
--Prof .Moriarty to Sherlock Holmes in Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1939)

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.