From: Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 2:38:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Interesting ASU (virtual) talk tomorrow on decolonizing archaeology

From: ANTH-Faculty <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bethany Lynn Turner-Livermore <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 2:17 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

I heard about this from an ASU colleague, and it looks really interesting (possibly also useful for Theory & Praxis and Arch seminars). Apparently if you copy/paste this link into your browser, you’ll be able to get the meeting link:

na/eventscloud.com/rizvi-talk

Bethany L. Turner, Ph.D.

she/her/hers

Professor

Associate Editor, Journal of Archaeological Science

Director, Bioarchaeology Laboratory

Department of Anthropology

Georgia State University

PO Box 3998