See attachment below!

From: K. N. King <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 1:27 PM
To: Ashlie Taylor Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Building a Career in FinTech: Opportunities in Atlanta

Building a Career in FinTech: Opportunities in Atlanta

14 September 2021 | 3:00-5:00PM ET

Nasdaq is a global data and technology powerhouse, headquartered in New York City in the heart of Times Square. But did you know our Analytics business has a key hub in Atlanta? We invite you to this virtual open house to meet some recent graduates as well as seasoned team members to hear how they’re building careers at Nasdaq. You’ll learn about what we do, the varied career opportunities in fintech and how to apply for our world-class internship program.

Featured Speaker

Congresswoman
Nikema Williams
Georgia's 5th Congressional District

Congresswoman Nikema Williams Congresswoman Nikema Williams has been a fierce advocate for social justice, women and families throughout her political and professional career. As a former grocery store cashier, union member, special needs educator in Georgia’s Fulton and Clayton Counties, caregiver to her mother and a mother of a young Black son; Congresswoman Williams understands the issues most important to Georgia’s 5th Congressional District. These experiences fuel her journey in Congress.

Agenda

3:00 PM: Keynote opening
3:15 PM: Nasdaq Analytics Business Overview
3:35 PM: Data Panel + Q&A
3:55 PM: Product/Developer Panel + Q&A
4:15 PM: Client Interfacing Panel + Q&A
4:35 PM: Summer 2022 Campus Internship Overview
4:40 PM: Previous Intern Experiences
4:50 PM: EIC Roles Available
4:55 PM: Closing Remarks

"Working at eVestment, you’re encouraged to take initiative and trusted to get the job done. Every day, we are granted the freedom to innovate and iterate to help make an impact and contribute to our company vision and goals"

Kate Wicker

Product Owner - Atlanta