Dear CS students:

As we get closer to the start of a new semester, I would like to announce an exciting opportunity: the CodePath + Facebook Technical Interview Prep Course, which is designed to prepare CS students to succeed in technical interviews and land their first internship or full-time role as software engineers. This course is brought to you through a partnership between Facebook’s Engineer-in-Residence (EIR) program and CodePath.org. It is a free 12-week virtual course happens through Sept 14 - Sat, Dec 11 (Tuesdays 7 - 9 pm ET & Saturdays 1- 3 pm ET). To enroll in this course, you must have completed CSC 2720 (Data Structure) and finish a 2-step application process by September 3, 2021. To learn more information about this course, please visit: https://info.codepath.org/facebook-tech-interview-prep-GSU

Course title: CodePath + Facebook Technical Interview Prep Course

Course cost: free

Location: online

Course Dates & Time: Sept 14 - Sat, Dec 11 (Tuesdays 7 - 9 pm ET & Saturdays 1- 3 pm ET)

Application Deadline: September 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST

Best,

Xiaolin Hu

Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies

Department of Computer Science

Georgia State University