Course Details:

·

·       Course Dates:

o   Start: Tuesday, September 14, 2021

o   End: Saturday, December 11, 2021

·

·       Meets twice a week virtually:

o   Tuesdays 7PM - 9PM ET

o   Saturdays 1PM - 3PM ET

·

·       Admission Deadline:

·       September 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET

·

·       Skill Level: Intermediate

·

·       Cost: FREE

·

·       Apply

·        Today

Students that join the program will:

·

·       Gain access to CodePath’s fireside chats featuring professional engineers and leaders in the industry

·

·       Gain an understanding of the different software engineering roles and niches

·

·       Gain insights on how to tackle the common challenges software engineers face early in their careers

·

·       Gain an exclusive invitation to apply to participate in CodePath’s Virtual Career Fair

·

·       Gain resources offered by CodePath’s Career Center, including mock interviews, resume reviews and

·        more

Interested students that want to up their skills and take a course designed by CodePath and Facebook’s Engineer-in-Residence (EIR) program are encouraged to apply here.

Students seeking more information are also encouraged to attend one of our info sessions

Spots will fill up fast, we hope to see you in the Fall.