The Graduate Services Office will now be processing student requests for registration assistance (i.e., special approvals, prereq errors and exceptions, time conflicts, course repeat permissions). Students can submit requests using our recently updated Registration Assistance form at<> (additional information can be obtained from the offices listed above).

For full course sections, please report your interest in registering for a full course (or specific sections) by submitting the Course Needs Survey located at<>. We will no longer process course overflow requests on an individual basis, but the survey submissions will help inform our decision to add new course sections or seats, where resources allow. Submission of the survey will not place you on a waitlist.