Hello CSc majors,

Please see the message below (and attached flyers) if you are interested in a summer instructor position:

Tech Corps will once again host in-person Techie Camps for middle school students! We will conduct a final round of hiring for our final camp at Central Gwinnett High School, July 19-22nd. Please see the attached flyers and read below for more information if you are interested.

What: Techie Camp

When: July 19th - 22nd

Time: 8:30am - 4pm

Where: Central Gwinnett High School 564 W Crogan St, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Pay: Up to $20/hour

Mr. Jamie Hayes, M.A.

Undergraduate Academic Coordinator | Department of Computer Science

Georgia State University - College of Arts and Sciences

25 Park Place, 7th Floor |Atlanta, GA 30303

P: (404)-413-6107