Hi faculty and students,

Our Department is subscribed this year to AAA's Department Services Program. I just found out that one of the benefits we get is the New and Recent Graduate program:  New & Recent Graduate Program - Connect with AAA (americananthro.org)<https://www.americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=20990>

In short, students who have graduated with MAs from us within the past 12 months can get a free year of AAA membership. They can be nominated by faculty, or they can self-nominate. Faculty, please consider nominating students, and recent or soon-to-be-grads:  nominate yourselves! You will get benefits like free access to AAA scholarly journals (which could be especially helpful when you no longer have library access at GSU), access to AAA discussion boards, and reduced rates for annual conference registration.

Cheers, j.p.

Jennifer Patico
Professor and Chair
Department of Anthropology