Dear PhD students,

Please note: if you have been assigned a GTA position in this Summer, you are still eligible to apply for Teaching Fellow and can be switched from GTA to TF.

We still have one open position of TF in this Summer. If you have interest to teach any one of 4330/6330 Programming Language Concepts, 4360/6360 Mobile App Development, or 4760/6760 Big Data Programming, please send your TF application to me at [log in to unmask] with the following format As Soon As by June 7th, 2021.

Email Subject: TF Application for Summer 2021 – Your Full Name
Text: 1) Your full name (last name, first name)
          2) Panther ID
          3) Your degree program (PhD/BDML/BB/MBD)

Please get your advisor's approval before you apply.

Best,

Lisa
----
Wei (Lisa) Li, Ph.D.