Dear graduating students,

Please be aware that your Capstone/ Thesis completion forms are due by April 26! The online forms can be found HERE under the “Final Project Forms” category. This is required even if you have already completed a signed thesis signature page. I highly recommend that you fill it out today, if you haven’t already, so that I have time to confirm with your advisor that you have in fact completed your project.

Here is the full URL for the forms website.

https://cas.gsu.edu/academics-admissions/required-milestones/#1560433007142-8009344b-8d94

Take care,
Dr. Black

Steven P. Black

Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies/ Department of Anthropology / Georgia State University

National Geographic Explorer (2021-2022)

Co-Editor / Society for Linguistic Anthropology Column / Anthropology News

Senior Editor / Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Anthropology

The Global Health Discourse Project / GSU Anthropology / Book: Speech and Song at the Margins of Global Health

*Graduate student forms can be found HERE*