Dear PhD students,

In Summer 2021, we plan to compensate slightly higher in July to bring the June+July total to 3800 for Teaching Fellows and 3300 for Lab GTAs/Graders.

1. There are two openings for Teaching Fellow (TF) in Summer 2021. Each TF will teach one section (since the class is double-spaced)
If you have interest, please send your TF application to me at [log in to unmask] listing your Full Name, Panther ID, and Preferred Course Number by this Sunday, Apr 11, 2021.

2. If you are being supported by our department funding (including MBD/BB fellowships), we ask you to submit your GTA preference for Summer 2021 in OGMS (http://grid.cs.gsu.edu/~ogms/) by this Sunday, Apr 11, 2021. Please include at least 3 courses with lab sessions (1***/2***/3*** courses) as your preferred courses. PhD students are generally expected to work as lab TAs.

After login, click “Funding” on the left panel. Then click “GTA Application”. Click the ‘Apply’ button to begin. All the fields are required. Use the email that you check regularly. Make sure to correctly input your email address (e.g., don’t miss ‘student’ in ******@student.gsu.edu).

You do not have to fill in the form if you’re supported by research grant/other department in Summer 2021.

Best,

Lisa

----
Wei (Lisa) Li, Ph.D.