Dear all,

Several of you have asked me about whether or not graduation would be in person this year, so I wanted to make sure you saw this—that you can do EITHER in person or virtual graduation! Sorry that some of the images are not being forwarded, but the info is all there:

From: The Office of Graduate Services, College of Arts & Sciences <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 10:16 AM
To: Amber Denise Amari <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Register for In-Person Master’s Commencement

by Friday April 2nd!

Image removed by sender.

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Image removed by sender.

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
You’ve worked hard and now, it’s time to celebrate!

Image removed by sender.

College of Arts and Sciences Master’s graduates have the opportunity to participate in two ceremonies this May. The college will host a virtual ceremony that will premiere Wednesday, May 12th at 2 PM and the university will host an in-person ceremony on Thursday, May 13th at 9 AM. See details below for each event below.

In-Person Master’s Ceremony
Deadline to RSVP: Friday, April 2nd at 11:59 PM

RSVP Here by Friday, April 2nd at 11:59 PM

The ceremony will be held Thursday, May 13 at 9 AM with Friday, May 14 being held as an inclement weather date. If you would like to attend the in-person ceremony at Center Parc Stadium, you must submit an RSVP at gsu.marchingorder.com by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 2.The final schedule of ceremonies will be released on April 5.

Though not required for ceremony participation, regalia can be purchased at herff.ly/georgiastate.
The deadline to order regalia is Friday, April 2 at 11:59 p.m.

Graduates will be individually recognized at the ceremony in the stadium stands with their guests and will not cross the stage.However, you will have the option to upload a photo and personalized message that will be displayed on the Jumbotron when your name is announced.If you do not RSVP by April 2, you will not be individually recognized during the ceremony.

For questions about the in-person Master’s ceremony, contact[log in to unmask]

Virtual Master’s Ceremony
Deadline to Upload Content: Saturday, May 1st at 11:59 PM

The ceremony will premiere on College of Arts and Sciences YouTube channel on Wednesday, May 12th at 2 PM. Once the ceremony plays in its entirety, you will be able to watch again on-demand and share your individual recognition clip with your family members and friends via email or social media.

The portal to upload your photo, video, or special message will open on April 19th. Look for an email from the Office of Graduate Services with instructions as we approach that date. Every eligible graduate will have their name read during the virtual ceremony whether they upload content or not.

If you have any questions regarding the virtual Master’s ceremony, contact Shana Bagley, [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

We are excited to celebrate with you this May!

Though the Office of Graduate Services staff is working off-site, we are still available and committed to providing the same level of service and availability as we help you navigate your graduate school journey. You can reach us remotely during our regular office hours of 8:30 AM to 5:15 PM. Here's how.

GRADUATE SERVICES | STUDENT RESOURCES

The Office of Graduate Services works in partnership with students, their departments, and the college as a whole to provide resources that guide academic and personal wellness throughout students’ graduate school journeys.

This email was sent by: Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3965, Atlanta, GA, 30302

Privacy Policy

Update Profile      Manage Subscriptions      Unsubscribe