Dearest graduate students,

I’m writing to ask for your help advertising our MA program. On Monday, February 15, we are going to hold an Instagram Story Q&A featuring your favorite grad student colleague, Megan Sarmento! If you know anyone who might be interested in our program, can you please forward/ copy the message below to them? Thanks!

Dr. Black

Dear all,

I’m writing to invite you to a Q&A with the Georgia State University Department of Anthropology to learn more about our M.A. program! This will be held on our Instagram story on Wednesday, February 15, at 12pm (@gsuanthropology). You can also learn more about our program here (https://anthropology.gsu.edu/graduate/) and learn about admissions here (https://graduate.gsu.edu/how-to-apply/). Our priority deadline for consideration for funding is March 1, and our final deadline is April 1. We do NOT require the GRE!

Here is a link to our Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/gsuanthropology/

The Q&A will be accessible afterward on the Department of Anthropology's Instagram profile in the highlights section.

We hope you can attend and ask any questions you might have!

Take care,
Dr. Black

Steven P. Black

Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies/ Department of Anthropology / Georgia State University

Co-Editor / Society for Linguistic Anthropology Column / Anthropology News

Senior Editor / Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Anthropology

The Global Health Discourse Project / GSU Anthropology / Book: Speech and Song at the Margins of Global Health