Dear grad students,
FYI, tomorrow morning Dr. White will be hosting a virtual workshop on user experience (UX) careers (see flyer and info below). This is a great career option for anthropology graduates, especially those with a focus on cultural, medical, or linguistic anthropology. I hope some of you can attend!

Take care,
Dr. Black

From: ANTH-Faculty <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Cassandra White <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 10:14 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder: Anthropology College to Career speaker event tomorrow

Hi all,

Tomorrow is the first sponsored event in our College to Career series. Feel free to share the info and link with your students:
[cid:image001.png@01D6F953.FA8D3BD0]

Anthropology College to Career Series; UX Workshop/Lecture with Monet Burse, Lead UX Researcher at Earnin
Hosted by Cassandra White

https://gsumeetings.webex.com/gsumeetings/j.php?MTID=mecf45bbbb013ff287df7e18320a33b0f
Wednesday, Feb 3, 2021 9:30 am | 1 hour 15 minutes | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 120 590 1226
Password: anthropology
33f1aeb0567f4deeb1a58b67f5606828

Join by video system
Dial [log in to unmask]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 120 590 1226

Dr. Cassandra White, Associate Professor

pronouns: she/her/hers

Director of Undergraduate Studies

Department of Anthropology

Georgia State University