From: Anthropology Graduate Students <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Steven Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 9:14:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Website final project for "Language and Social Justice"

Hi all,

I wanted to write to everyone in the department and share our wonderful undergrad/ grad students’ final project for “Language and Social Justice”: a website with some definitions and blog posts about Language, equity, and the topics of race, gender, health, and environment! The link is below. Enjoy!

http://sites.gsu.edu/matlag/

Steve/ Dr. Black

Steven P. Black

Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies/ Department of Anthropology / Georgia State University

Co-Editor / Society for Linguistic Anthropology Column / Anthropology News

Senior Editor / Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Anthropology

The Global Health Discourse Project / GSU Anthropology / Book: Speech and Song at the Margins of Global Health

*Graduate student forms can be found HERE*