Hi all,

I wanted to write to everyone in the department and share our wonderful undergrad/ grad students’ final project for “Language and Social Justice”: a website with some definitions and blog posts about Language, equity, and the topics of race, gender, health, and environment! The link is below. Enjoy!

http://sites.gsu.edu/matlag/

Steve/ Dr. Black
Steven P. Black
Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies/ Department of Anthropology / Georgia State University
Co-Editor / Society for Linguistic Anthropology Column / Anthropology News
Senior Editor / Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Anthropology
The Global Health Discourse Project<http://sites.gsu.edu/sblack/> / GSU Anthropology<https://anthropology.gsu.edu/> / Book: Speech and Song at the Margins of Global Health<https://www.rutgersuniversitypress.org/speech-and-song-at-the-margins-of-global-health/9780813597713>
*Graduate student forms can be found HERE<https://cas.gsu.edu/academics-admissions/required-milestones/>*