Konsole Kingz (KKZ), a brand and lifestyle agency that connects corporations with celebrities and followers of the video game and hip-hop lifestyle, is looking for an intern
to assist with creating a mobile app.
Currently a team is needed to:
Experiential Learning Opportunities:
- Build a prototype (MVP)
- Provide valuable input and best systems to use within the prototype
- Explore possible features based on current trends and analysis.
- Mobile application programming
- UX Design, architecture and development
- Development of a service-based application
- Cross platform development (ex. Unity, Xamarin)
- Business analysis
Compensation: Unpaid. If eligible, internship may be used for course credit.
EXTENDED DEADLINE: Friday, NOV 27th at 5:00 PM EST.