Dear all,

See below for information on a PhD program at University of Central Florida.

Happy holiday, j.p.

From: Beatriz M. Reyes-Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 1:21:30 PM
To: Jennifer J Patico <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UCF PhD in Integrative Anthropological Sciences Still Accepting Applications

Dear Dr. Patico,

Greetings again from Orlando! I hope this email finds you safe and healthy in these uncertain times.

As you may recall, my name is Dr. Beatriz Reyes-Foster, and I am the Graduate Program Coordinator for the Department of Anthropology at the University of Central Florida. I am writing to remind you about our graduate programs in the hopes that you might consider recommending our programs to students who might be interested. The deadline for our PhD program is coming up on December 1st.

We are accepting applications for students to begin a course of study in Fall 2021 in sociocultural, archaeological, and biological anthropology subfields. Qualified applicants must hold an MA in anthropology or a related field when they begin our program. The department offers competitive, multi-year funding including a $20,000 per year stipend, tuition waiver and health insurance. You can learn more about our PhD program at our program website: : https://sciences.ucf.edu/anthropology/graduate/integrated-anthropological-sciences-ph-d/

The anthropology faculty conduct research all over the world. The department also has multiple research facilities on the Orlando campus that include a Lithic and Ceramic Analysis Archaeology Lab, Forensic Anthropology Lab, Paleoethnobotany Archaeology Lab, Bioarchaeological Sciences Lab and the Interdisciplinary Geospatial Science Lab. Students may have the opportunity to conduct research projects in various countries or research facilities as part of their program. You can learn more about our department at our website: https://sciences.ucf.edu/anthropology/

I am happy to answer any other questions you might have. Please see the attached flyers and if possible, share them with any interested student.

Wishing you a healthy and happy Thanksgiving and holiday,

Beatriz

Beatriz M. Reyes-Foster, PhD (She/Her/Hers)
Associate Professor
Graduate Program Director
Department of Anthropology
University of Central Florida
Howard Phillips Hall 309
Orlando, FL 32816-1361
(407)823-2206

Reviews Editor
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology

Book: Psychiatric Encounters: Madness and Modernity in Yucatan, Mexico (2018, Rutgers University Press) https://www.rutgersuniversitypress.org/psychiatric-encounters/9780813594859

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by Beatriz M. Reyes-Foster.
Unsubscribe from University of Central Florida Graduate Admissions.

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.