Hello CSc students,

If you are interested in an internship position related to social networking mobile apps, please read the message below and review the attached flyer.

Please apply as soon as possible by submitting the below items:

·         Updated resume that contains a list of the Hack-a-thons in which you have placed or competitive coding events in which you have placed, projects from your courses - as well as internships you have completed (or currently doing)

·         Examples of your code from the course Mobile App Dev or from an independent project (you can link to your GitHub in your resume)

·         A one paragraph “elevator pitch” that explains why you believe you would be the best candidate for the internship position

My name is Abdoulaye Djire, and I am the Founder/CEO of FIND, a social networking mobile app that allows users to share with their friends the most unique places to go for enjoyment. I am a Georgia State University Alumni looking for interns, who are familiar with coding mobile apps using the language SWIFT (IOS). We are also offering stipends to our interns if need be.

Here is a link to our social media page: https://www.instagram.com/thefindapp_/

If interested, students can contact me through my business email [log in to unmask], my personal email [log in to unmask], or my personal cell phone 404-671-2662.

Abdoulaye Djire

Founder/CEO FIND

GSU 19'

7B52FB4D-41D5-4F11-96A5-CF48B3C1F13B