Students, see attached for information about a study abroad program in Croatia next summer (conditions permitting).
Best, j.p.

From: James K Reap <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 12:23 PM
To: James K Reap <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UGA Croatia Maymester Study Abroad

Dear Colleagues,

I would appreciate it if you would circulate the attached information to any of your students you believe may be interested in study abroad next summer. Conditions permitting UGA proposes to offer its Croatia Maymester Study Abroad Program. We have been taking students from UGA and other institutions to Croatia since 2006.  This year we also plan a short excursion to Slovenia as part of the program.  The flier highlights a Zoom information session on November 12, but we are happy to answer questions at any time.

Thanks and all the best,

James K. Reap, J.D.
Professor & Coordinator
Historic Preservation Program
College of Environment & Design
University of Georgia
285 South Jackson Street
Athens, GA 30602 USA
+1-706-542-4706

[MHP Logo2]

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.