Hi,

In case anyone is interested, below is information for a Medical Anthropology graduate student group that will be meeting digitally soon:

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Richard Powis via groups.io" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, November 2, 2020 at 8:52 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [society-for-medical-anthropology] MASA Townhall/Business Meeting - November 5, 1pm ET/10am PT

The Medical Anthropology Student Association will be meeting on Thursday, November 5 at 1pm Eastern (10am Pacific). The plan is to chat about what we've been up to this year and hear from our membership about events, resources, and issues they'd like us to undertake.

The registration form is here: https://forms.gle/PQrp47R1qs8VWVMD9

I hope you're all well!

Dick Powis
SMA-MASA Liaison

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#73) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [[log in to unmask]]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.