About the Speakers: Andrew Huang, the panel moderator, is the lecturer for Design and Analysis of Algorithms (CSC 4520) this fall. He's also an engineer at Facebook. Previously, he's worked at startups in SF and taught computer science at UC Berkeley. Joining Andrew will be Facebook engineers Aaron Cordova, Jessica Fleck, Luisa Hurtado, Zoe Robert, and Brandon Vo from Privacy, ML, Core Nav, Recruiting, and Social Impact. Some are new grads, others have been in industry for a few years or more. All are excited to meet you and answer your questions.

Win a valuable door prize!
An Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display will be given away.

Friday, November 20, 2020
3:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.

Webex link: https://gsumeetings.webex.com/gsumeetings/j.php?MTID=m45f1e467bb5e8afa2382c688276abe1f
Meeting number: 120 157 2788  Password: GSUACM

Everyone welcome!

For more information about the GSU ACM chapter, please visit our website: acm.cs.gsu.edu.

Congratulations to Nikhil Gupta, who won the door prize (an Amazon Echo Dot) at the meeting on November 6!

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.