Hi,

My name is Abdoulaye Djire, and I am the Founder/CEO of FIND, a social networking mobile app that allows users to share with their friends the most unique places to go for enjoyment. I am a Georgia State University Alumni looking for interns, who are familiar with coding mobile apps using the language SWIFT (IOS). We are also offering stipends to our interns if need be. I wanted to ask if it was possible to inform Georgia State students for this opportunity. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Here is a link to our social media page: https://www.instagram.com/thefindapp_/

Thank you,

Abdoulaye Djire

Founder/CEO FIND

GSU 19'

--

Pavel Skums, PhD,

Assistant Professor and Associate Director for Graduate Studies,

Department of Computer Science,
Georgia State University
1 Park Place, Atlanta, GA 30303

Phone: (404) 413 6654

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.