Thank You For Joining Us For A Discussion on Race and Racism

Colleagues, FYI – a recommended talk on racism in the academy.

From: Humanities Research Center
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 3:48 PM
To: Denise Z. Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Kyle Frantz <[log in to unmask]>; Sneh Pravinkumar Patel <[log in to unmask]>; Lisa P. Armistead <[log in to unmask]>; Sara Thomas Rosen <[log in to unmask]>; Dan Deocampo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ACLS Discussion on Race and Racism

Dear Colleagues,

A few weeks ago the ACLS and the SSRC sponsored an interesting discussion about race and racism as part of a series of talks they are hosting to discuss diversity and inclusion within the academy.

A video of the discussion is now available. The link is below. I encourage you to watch it when you have a moment (it lasts 90 minutes) and to share it, especially among graduate students.

Best wishes,

Denise

--

Denise Z. Davidson

Professor of History

Director, Humanities Research Center

https://humanities.gsu.edu

Co-Director, Humanities Inclusivity Program

https://casa.gsu.edu/partnerships/#mellon

Georgia State University

Atlanta, GA 30303

404-413-6378