Dear all,
I hope you are all doing well, or as well as can be expected.

Quick reminder that those of you in your second semester who are thesis track should be finalizing your thesis committee now, and those of you on the capstone track should be deciding who your capstone advisor will be. If you are beyond your second semester, you need to determine this immediately.

  *   For thesis students, there is a form on the CAS milestones page for you to fill out (https://cas.gsu.edu/academics-admissions/required-milestones/#1560432915867-f3785190-a8ad).
  *   For those on the capstone track, or who want to be on the capstone track, there is a form on the CAS milestones page for you to fill out (Master’s Thesis and Non-Thesis Status Selection—use the above link), and please email me to let me know who your advisor is going to be.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
Take care,
Dr. Black