From: Robert Elmore
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 11:34 AM
Subject: FW: Graduate Assistant Update

If you did not receive a paycheck, please follow the following instructions and submit needed materials immediately:

Good morning,

As of today, we have approximately 120 Grads who have not submitted all required documents (electronic and/or supplemental) to complete the hire process.  If your newly hired Grads are not in OneUSG, please reach out to them to ensure all required documents (see below) have been submitted.

     *   Completed Electronic Hire packet with ALL supplemental (signed and legible) and I-9 documents.
        *   Georgia State Tax Form (G4)
        *   Security Questionnaire/Loyalty Oath
        *   Education Form
        *   Outstanding Wages Beneficiary Form
        *   I-9 Identity Document(s) - a scanned copy of the actual document, please do not submit I-9 forms or Equifax Receipt pages

It is Payroll's intent to include any outstanding Graduate Assistants' payments in the Off Cycle payroll process for Friday, October 16th.