Description of the event: Cox Communication’s University Relations team is excited to invite you to our upcoming event on Thursday, Nov 5 from 2:30pm to 3:30pm. You’ll be able to hear about the current technologies used by our Information Security and Risk Management team, their current open co-op position for Spring 2021, and what they look for in a candidate.

Co-op Position for Spring 2021: Students are more than welcome to check out the posting on Handshake. The co-op position title is “Cybersecurity Analyst (Threat Detection & Response) Co-op (Spring 2021)” and the job ID is: 4071676. Students who do consider applying must be able to complete two to three rotations with us: Spring 2021, Fall 2021, and Summer 2022 and still be enrolled in school during their rotations. This may require them to possibly push their graduation date.

ACTION: All students who are interested in the event needs to register at this link: https://tinyurl.com/y3t7n8ld

After students have registered, they will receive a calendar invite to log onto the call or they can directly log onto the call at this link: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting

Thank you for your time. Please let me know if you have any questions and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards,

Myky

Myky Truong | Cox Communications University Relations

Cox Communications, Inc. | 6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Road | Atlanta, GA 30328

M: 470.349.9738 | [log in to unmask] |

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mykytruong/

Preferred Gender Pronouns: She, Her, Hers

CAUTION: This email was sent from someone outside of the university. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.