Please be aware that COAS graduate and undergraduate student assistants received an email from a company called Accurate. Accurate is a third party company used by Georgia
State University to process background checks.
- Please inform your students this is a legitimate email and they
have 10 calendar days
to respond to the email.
They will receive an email reminder on the 3rd, 5th and 7th day.
If they do not respond, the process starts over and it will hold up their hire process.
- Attached is a list of the students in COAS who recently received the email notice from Accurate.
NOTE: There is currently a back log in the OneUSG MSS process and some hires on the list may no longer be employed by GSU. No action is required on your part for these individuals. The Talent Management Office will take care of this group.
- In addition to the hire MSS transaction, please continue to send an email request to the Talent Management Office at
[log in to unmask]
to request a background check for your graduate and undergraduate students hires.
- Staff hires will continue to go through the background check process in Taleo (staff recruitment website).
- Faculty hires (including Part-time Instructors) will continue to go through the background check process initiated by college HR.
RUCKER | Administrative Services | College of Arts and Sciences
Georgia State University
25 Park Place, Suite 2600 Atlanta, GA 30303
Office: (404) 413-5026
[log in to unmask] |
http://www.gsu.edu/- “It’s not who we’re not, but who we are.” – Sara T. Rosen 7/11/19
OneUSG Connect http://hr.gsu.edu/oneusg/
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.