Dear thesis-track graduate students,

This email is to announce that thesis students in their 3rd semester should be preparing to write your thesis prospectus. The official dates for writing the prospectus will be October 19-November 2. Changes/ accommodations to this schedule can be made in consultation with me and your MA committee. Though the start date isn’t for another month, you should ideally be in contact with your advisor currently to begin discussing and planning. As a reminder, though your prospectus does need to be approved by your committee, it is not an exam in the traditional sense. The November 2 due date is to ensure that you will have time to make changes if required by your committee. Let me know if you have any questions!

Take care,

Dr. Black