  *   At 5 pm, we will all meet in the Anthro Happy Hour WebEx meeting. Faculty will briefly introduce themselves and their research in this opening session. Here is the meeting info for that:

Meeting number (access code): 120 166 7083

Meeting password: PEjKaA2dP73

Thursday, September 3, 2020
5:00 pm  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr 30 mins

  *   At 5:30, sociocultural faculty will REMAIN in that meeting to chat with incoming cultural students.  Bio anth and archaeology students will meet with relevant faculty here:

Meeting number (access code): 120 137 2914

Meeting password: ptVXy6iXk46

Thursday, September 3, 2020
5:30 pm  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

...and students with interests in linguistic and medical anthropology will meet with Drs. Black and White here:

Meeting number (access code): 120 356 8049

Meeting password: zJVwgEpx672

Thursday, September 3, 2020
5:30 pm  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

If you are unfamiliar with the system (though you are probably using it for at least one of your classes), you should be able to enter Webex by logging in here: https://technology.gsu.edu/technology-services/it-services/collaboration-tools/webex/

Let me or one of the faculty cc'd here know if you are having any trouble when the time comes tomorrow evening. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Jennifer Patico
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Anthropology

https://nyupress.org/9781479845989/the-trouble-with-snack-time/