Fall 2020 Orientation by the Proposed CS Graduate Student Association

(For all new Graduate students of the CS department)

Hosted by Azim Ahmadzadeh

Friday, Sep 11, 2020 10:00 am | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting number: 120 861 8583

Password: r94VejFmM3t

Agenda: This is a for-student, by-student event to welcome and help our new colleagues have a better experience in GSU. In this event, a series of speakers will give short talks on the following topics:

We will try our best to answer your questions at the end of the meeting.

https://gsumeetings.webex.com/gsumeetings/j.php?MTID=m6de99b45cc21a43255419824703d7111

Join by video system

Dial [log in to unmask]

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Access code: 120 861 8583

 Azim Ahmadzadeh